SFO Parking Map
SFO Parking Options
There are essentially four options for parking at SFO:
- Domestic/Hourly ($2 per 15 minutes; $36 daily max)
- International/Hourly ($2 per 15 minutes; $36 daily max)
- Long Term ($2 per 20 minutes; $25 daily max)
- ParkFast ($2 per 20 minutes; $36 per day for members and $45 per daily max)
What is ParkFast?
ParkFast is a dedicated covered section on Level 4 of the Domestic Garage designed for quick access. ParkFast members save $2 per day off the max daily rate ($36 vs $38). Find more and register here.
SFO Parking Tips
- The Long-Term parking lot is 2.7 miles from the domestic terminal, and should take about 8 minutes. It runs 24 hours a day every 5-15 minutes. Plan on arriving at the terminal 20 minutes after you park.
- The ALoft and Westin Hotels are 1.9 miles away from the domestic terminal, which should take 7 minutes. Cheaper and closer than long-term parking at the airport, this is a great park and ride spot.
- Access to the BART can be found near Boarding Area G
- Plug-in Electric Charging Stations are available in almost every garage. Find a charging station at from the airport site.
Parking near SFO
Often times, the best and cheapest option to park at SFO is at an off-airport parking facility. Daily rates can be found for as little as $10, making this an especially good deal for long-term parking at SFO. There are about a dozen off-airport parking options. SpotHero makes it easy to find and choose among these options near SFO and often will save you money compared to working with the operators directly.