The Exploratorium is San Francisco’s art and science museum located at Embarcadero at Green St. Unlike many attractions in the city, the museum has a decent amount of affordable parking options. Check out this guide to find out which parking option is best for you.
Things to Know
- Here are the hours, admission rates, and parking rates from the official Exploratorium website:
- You can get discounted parking at Levi’s Plaza Garage (1453 Sansome St.) and Embarcadero Center if you validate at the Exploratorium
- Here is a list of other nearby garages:
- There is available metered parking along the Embarcadero and some side streets
- You can drop people off at a loading zone (look for the white curb) on the Embarcadero south of the museum